A mom’s warning to recreational drug users

Submission Date: January, 7, 2016
Source: CBC News (http://www.cbc.ca/)

This is an interview at a local TV station. Jen was interviewed by CBC News. Jen’s son, Dylan, died on February 4, 2014 from a fatal overdose of street oxy laced with fentanyl. 

Friends, I wanted to share with you a friend’s interview with her local TV station.

Jen’s son, Dylan, died on February 4, 2014 from a fatal overdose of street oxy laced with fentanyl. Dylan was 21 years old – a college student. In the aftermath of his death, Jennifer has become an advocate and activist for awareness and change. She started the 1st local chapter of GRASP in Canada and was a founding member of Mom’s United and Mandated to Save Drug Users aka “mum’sDu”.

Fantastic interview, Jennifer!

arrow-read-more Click here to read the entire article.